Have you tried everything and still can't lose weight?
Are all of your lab tests "normal?"
You may be suffering from a metabolic disorder referred to as Weight Loss Resistance. Thousands of Americans have settled for the explanation that they have to live with their weight - that "it's genetic" or just "part of who they are."
At Infinity Health, we will work with you as an individual to help uncover the root causes of your struggles with weight loss. The report below and the video on this page will explain our method and get you one step closer to finding out whether or not Dr. Moleski will take your case.
Give us a call when you're ready to schedule your consultation and evaluation.
*On a time-bind? Download this report here and read it later!
Weight Loss Resistance
Have you ever thought that being overweight or unable to lose the weight you want to lose is just who you are, that you are destined to be overweight. Or the thought that it is just your SLOW metabolism. Maybe, it is in your ‘genes’. Well, there may be some truth to those thoughts, but it does not have to continue to keep you from reaching the goals you have to reach a healthy weight. It is possible that you may be suffering from: A sub clinical thyroid disorder, food sensitivities, sub clinical diabetes, or many other conditions.
If you are frustrated from not being able to lose weight regardless of what you do, then you’ve come to the right place. It doesn’t have to be that way anymore!
Do you have any of the following?
· Weight gain, despite adhering to a low-calorie diet, or difficulty losing weight
· Morning headaches that wearoff as the day progresses
· Hypersensitivity to cold weather
· Poor circulation and numbness in the hands and feet (cold hands and feet)
· Muscle cramps while at rest
· Increased susceptibility to colds and other viral or bacterial infections and difficulty recovering from them
· Slow wound healing
· Excessive amount of sleep
required to function properly
· Poor memory
· Chronic digestive problems, such as a lack of stomach acid (hypochlorhydria)
· Itchy, dry or course skin
· Dry or brittle hair
· Hair falls out easily
· Carpal Tunnel
· Low auxiliary (body heat) temperature
· Loss of appetite
· Edema especially facial swelling (myxedema)
· Loss of outer most portion of eyebrows
· Heat Intolerance
· Excessive bowel frequency
· Inward trembling
· Night sweats
· Feelings of nervousness/emotional distress
· Sweaty palms
· Increased pulse rate, even at rest
How many of these do you have? If you identified with more than one or two, then you may have an underlying condition that is the root problem of why you are unable to shed those extra pounds.
Comprehensive Metabolic Testing Connection:
What Are The Tests And Why Do We Need Them?
I. Complete Blood Panels
A. Complete Metabolic Panel (CMP): The Comprehensive Metabolic Panel includes: Alanine aminotransferase (ALT/SGPT); albumin:globulin (A:G) ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; aspartate aminotransferase (AST/SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.
These are used to monitor and identify metabolic status and function.
B. Lipid Panel: This panel includes Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL Cholesterol, VLDL Cholesterol Calculated, LDL Cholesterol Calculated, and LDL/HDL Ratio.
The evaluation of hyperlipidemia has traditionally been used as an index to coronary artery disease.
C. Complete Blood Count with auto differential: Complete Blood Counts with differential and platelets includes: Hematocrit, hemoglobin, mean corpuscular volume (MCV), mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH), mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC), red cell distribution width (RDW), percentage and absolute differential counts, platelet count; red cell count, and white blood cell count (WBC).
This is used to evaluate status and function of many body systems.
D. 25-Hydroxy and 1,25-DiHydroxy. These tests are used to check Vitamin D metabolism.
E. Hemoglobin A1c Glycosylated (or glycated) - hemoglobin: measures the amount of sugar molecules attached to the hemoglobin protein molecule as a result of increased sugar consumption over a period of time.
It is used in monitoring the blood-glucose level over the previous 2 months to identify dietary noncompliance.
F. Complete Thyroid Panel: Thyroid interactions include:
· Gastrointestinal Tract
· Gallbladder Function
· Liver Function
· Lipid/Cholesterol Metabolism
· Protein Metabolism
· Red Blood Cell Metabolism
· Glucose Metabolism
· Hormone Steriodogenesis
· Bone Metabolism
· Cardiovascular System
By doing a complete thyroid panel we can identify the precise mechanism or cause of any thyroid symptoms. There are as many as 22 published causes of thyroid dysfunction.
II. Adrenal Stress Index (ASI):
Your adrenal glands are your “stress” organs (meaning that they react to stress). If you have been or are currently under stress, suffer from insomnia, and/or diabetes, this test is a must!
This is a salivary test performed 4 times throughout the day. When under stress you over-produce cortisol, and too much cortisol over a long period of time causes short term memory loss. The reason for that is the cortisol goes to the superior temporal lobe of the brain where memory occurs and affects that area. High levels of cortisol are toxic to the brain.
III. Sensitivity Testing:
This test is to determine if you have sensitivity to gluten (wheat, rye, oats, and barley), milk, eggs, yeast, and soy. If you are sensitive to ANY of these food groups, it can be making your condition much worse. It will also increase inflammation in your brain and throughout your body! If you suffer from Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, you need to be off of ALL gluten.
Here are some of the symptoms of these sensitivities:
· Chronic pain or fatigue
· Frequent indigestion
· Bloating after eating
· Frequent loose bowel movements
· Mouth ulcers or sores
· Vomit often
The only way to find out if you are suffering
from any of these sensitivities is to run the test!
IV. Digestive Tests:
A. Intestinal Permeability: This is to test for Leaky Gut Syndrome (LGS), or damaged gut lining.
LGS describes a condition of altered or damaged bowel lining, caused by antibiotics, toxins, poor diet, parasites, or infection which can lead to increased permeability of the gut wall to other toxins, microbes, undigested food, waste, or larger than normal macromolecules.
V. Hormone Panels:
We can check hormone panels to determine if the patient suffers from low testosterone in males or low estrogen/progesterone levels in females. Symptoms related to decreased hormone levels may include: depression, fatigue, mental fogginess, mood swings, hot flashes, sweating attacks, weight gain, and decreased physical stamina.
With the knowledge provided by running all these tests, we will find out the specific dietary requirements needed for your health. We then prescribe a targeted protocol to correct these deficits. This may include dietary changes as well as supplementary nutrient compounds that are designed to support optimal functioning of brain and body.
The Problems With Traditional Lab Testing
I know what you are thinking...I’ve had my blood work done and it was normal. Then ask yourself this question: “If my blood work was normal, then why do I still feel this way??”
Maybe your blood work wasn’t normal after all!
· Broad Reference Ranges: Laboratory Reference Ranges are created using people who go to the doctor frequently…sick people. Healthy people rarely see a doctor. Therefore, the reference ranges are far too broad to catch more minor fluctuations in physiology. Also the ranges that your medical doctor looks for are for pathology, or a full-blown illness. I look for the optimal ranges for your body’s proper function, which is a narrower range of numbers.
· Non-standardized Reference Ranges: Not only is the reference range too broad, but it varies from lab to lab, and state to state. Therefore you can have a thyroid issue in one state, but not another.
· Insurance Company Influence: Doctors only run tests that are considered “medically necessary” by insurance companies. Therefore, doctors won’t often run a full thyroid panel because most insurance companies won’t pay for them.
I get asked if we really need to do all this testing.
YES! We have to run the tests and be thorough!
We don’t guess…We Test!
Here’s What’s In It For You…
· Ultra effective 3 Step Program that fixes the leaks in your "leaky gut"...keeps the foreign invaders out (every cell in your body benefits from this) and prevents the recurrence of diarrhea and constipation.
· Sleep through the night like a baby, wake up rested, refreshed, revitalized, and ready to take on the world (all without those "sleep aids").
· Say goodbye to depression, anxiety, wild mood swings, loss of libido, and PMS...say hello to a calmer mind, decreased sensitivity to heat and cold, greater ability to handle stress, and increased desire for intimacy.
· Improved Digestion and a Customized Nutritional Plan deliver key nutrients your body needs to make repairs and maintain a high energy state...no longer any need to suffer with acid reflux, yeast infections, gas, or bloating.
· Jump start your energy systems and make it through the day without taking a mid-afternoon nap (and have enough energy to burn when you head to the gym for your workout).
· Enjoy a normal appetite without needing to gorge or avoid eating entirely.
· Targeted detoxification of your liver and other related areas...throw the aspirin away... no more headaches, skin rashes disappear, and eat fatty food without nausea and cramping.
·Wake up and smell the roses (and almost anything else for that matter) without worrying about any reactions from an overactive immune system...those tender swollen glands won't be bothering you like they used to.
·Enjoy the focus and clarity that's been missing in action when the mental sluggishness associated with a Metabolic Disorder lifts. There will be no more stumbling around in the dark searching for solutions. You will be given a personalized road map to guide you through the steps of this program.
It doesn't matter how long you've been struggling, how many diets you have tried, how many medications you've been prescribed, how old you are, how lousy you feel or what you've been told.